Saturday, May 19, 2012

"you're full of crap"

TRUST ME dont ever say that to your HOH!!!! lol... I was talking to my friend Kay from http://tryingtolearnlearningtotry.blogspot.com/ and she told me one way to get your HOH attention in the way you dont want to is to tell him he is full of crap... Let me tell you it works lol...

I was sitting at my computer and he was sitting next to me at his and I looked over at him to give it a whirl...I was only joking mind you... and as soon as it came out of my mouth he didnt even look at me and just said "go stand in the corner" 

"what!?!?! I was just joking"

"Dont care you have been pretty mouthy lately and I am tired of it. GO stand in the corner"

"Hun really?"

"You better go stand in the corner right now OR ELSE..."

So off I went... I was so embarrassed I went into the other room and stood out there... (that way I could huf and puff in secrecy)... I didn't want him to be able to see me standing there either, that would have made it 10x more embarrassing... I stood there with my arms folded for awhile just glaring out of the corner of my eye towards the doorway to the bedroom where our computers are... Then after awhile I started thinking to myself... well maybe I have been a bit mouthy... Finally by the time he told me I was done and could come back into the room I could feel myself being huffy puffy still and had to give myself a moment before he saw me... I had to put on my non frown face and my non bratty attitude... After about 2 or so minutes I was ready to face him. I went back in the room and went back to what I was doing on my computer before I was so rudely interrupted with this corner time nonsense (just kidding hoh <3 ya..... he reads all of my blogs so I figured I would throw that in there). and that was it, corner time over... not so bad I guess.

5 comments:

  1. Hate, hate, HATE corner time - blech

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah it sucks.. this was my first one so hopefully they get better?

      Delete
    2. Also after a spanking don't ever say, "You're just being lazy about it!" Whoops. In my rational mind I knew that he had just come off a double shift. In my bratty mind, I didn't care, I just needed some attention. If you are so sassy you will find out that another punishment will begin promptly afterward. *sigh* I'm getting better.

      What does corner time do for you? Right now we are only using spankings but I'm curious...

      Delete
    3. it worked but I did realize I was very very embarassed... I was also more ticked that he made me get up in the middle of chatting with my friends on the computer and go to the corner than the actual punishment itself... The corner time works for me.. He will say keep itup and you will go to the corner and I typically will stop. I would say though that your HOH shouldnt let you leave the room he is in I feel if I had been forced to stay in the same room it would have been more effective.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh...okay. The light bulb came on. I guess I didn't think corner time was....excuse my silly brain..in the corner. Bedroom time now makes sense as well. I will give my suggestions to him. Though I may not like it I think it could be effective. Thank you.
    Fondly,
    Addy

    ReplyDelete