Wednesday, May 9, 2012

my very first spanking

Well I actually received it yesterday I just haven't had a chance to blog since then : / . My first spanking wasn't as bad as I thought it could have been and to be honest I was a bit disappointed afterwards but not really during I guess. My hoh walked in and tapped me on the arm with the wooden spoon and just said "come on". me: "what" him: I am going to spank you for this this and this. me: that's not fair him: well sorry but you need to get over here I get up and go over to him and stand in front of him a little embarrassed and nervous at the same time. But for some reason it was all I could do to keep a smile off my face (weird right?). He explains to me the reason I was getting spanked and made sure I understood and told me I would only be getting 1 swat... yes you heard right 1?!?!?! swat?!?!?!? Heck I felt like i was getting off Scott free... The process of bending over his knee was probably the hardest part out of everything the embarrassment was killing me, and then he bared my bottom. Down came the 1 swat with the spoon and I sat up and he immediately realized it want enough because i had some sassy remark about it so I received 4 more swats and then the spoon broke... darn cheap spoons...By the forth swat I was thinking oh yikes this actually hurts and then he was done only 4 swats later. I was relieved to be done but dissapointed becasue I knew it wasn't enough but I was too embarrassed to ask for more.

4 comments:

  1. I think it is pretty normal to be a bit dissapointed for the first few times after. Sometimes, I still am too. I think it is because HoH needs to figure things out to..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well he has certainly gotten the groove of it now :/ He also read this blog entry too I guess so I was really in for it lol

      Delete
  2. No worries. He will eventually "get into the swing of things". Make sure you remember this post. At some future point, you will wish you were in the dilemna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That future point arrived last night lol... all I can say is eeks

      Delete