Sunday, April 15, 2012

capsaicin cream

So after many applications of the Capsaicin Cream for silent spankings I have really grown to not like that stuff... In my head I remember things by thinking to myself if you misplace blah, or leave the lights on, or break any rules you will get the cream. It has really started making me think twice about making mistakes... As I am writing this I have the cream on my bottom and it is burning like normal... If only I could lose the cream and not be punished for loosing it.hmmm :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have no experience with the Capsicin cream and wanted to ask you a few questions... couldn't find an email address though.
    How long do you feel it after it has been applied? and how much is applied? any chance to wash it off? any danger to get it in your eyes or somewhere else where it can cause damage?

    ReplyDelete