Sunday, May 13, 2012

the unicycle

So against my boyfriends better judgement I decided I wanted to learn how to ride a unicycle.... in the dark, on concrete, near a fence, on a work night.... Everything was going great until I fell down backwards and tried to grab the fence to save myself... The fence isn't much of a hero that is for sure... I fell straight down on my bottom and really hurt my tailbone... so now every time I stand up, sit down, or bend over I am reminded of the bad decision I made... And all he told me was "I told you not to do that maybe next time you will listen to me" erg lol...

I have decided that I am still going to learn how to ride the unicycle but this time I am going to take baby steps rather than just going all out for it on my first try... Any how ta ta for now and happy mothers day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment