Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lets hope I never get a 10

So I have realized that my hoh is very mathematical with how he keeps track of what I need disciplined for. I.e. spanked for... like today for example I was chating with him and he informed me that he hadn't forgotten my offenses that I still needed punished for and that I wouldn't be getting out of it.... he also let me know that I was at about a level 7 punishment ... level 7 wtf?!?!....level 7???? I then found out he rates the sevarity of the offense on a scale from 1-10,10 being the worst... small things can add up to big things... so I forget to push my chair in twice, I am extremely rude on the phone, and I leave my computer on once gets me to a level 7....

this isn't rating how hot someone is... this is rating how hot my bottom is gonna be....gulp.... I asked him what would happen if I got to a level 10 and he just said you dont want to know... eeks... so I guess lets hope until my discipline takes place I dont up that level 7 any higher....

2 comments:

  1. Instead of having him add them up, have some ones or twos more often. Maybe it won't be so painful. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that was how it happened but he is the one that chooses. He has been working a lot lately so that is probably why it is this way right now :( my poor hiney

      Delete