Monday, May 21, 2012

i read this blog the other day chat!

So while the bf and I were making dinner tonight I brought up a topic to him and this is how it went...

"Sooooo I was reading this blog the other day"

"oh yeah? This is how ALL the good conversations start"

"Welllll I was reading that some people use a 48 hr rule"

"oh? well what happens then?"

"well I dunno that's up to you! I just don't want stuff to go for a week before being dealt with..."

"Well the problem is I am so tired after work and my arms are so exhausted that I don't really want to be spanking you and not know how hard I am hitting you......"

"oh well there is always the morning time before you go to work..."

"that really isn't something I want to start my day out doing... I mean its not like I enjoy spanking you..."

"ha ha ha well I don't really think you are supposed to. That would just be weird."

SOOOOOO anyways my question is what do other couples do in situations like this?

4 comments:

  1. I'm very new to this but I have found that consistency is vital to me or I seem to 'act out' and spiral downwards to get what I need. I'm not saying to this mind you, just saying I know how it's been going for me.

    I would try to explain that you understand that after work time is needed to unwind and how long is an acceptable amount of time? One hour? Two? After that unwinding period set aside time for your spanking. Are only hands used? I gave in and bought a paddle and my hubby finds this easier to use and easier to swing. It saves his hands. :)

    Before work - This seems to work out very well even on early days. Always after the kids are on the bus and before I need to leave. It sets up my day to keep me focused and in line with my thoughts and not push things off till the next day. It does require both of us getting up a little earlier than usual but it is so worth it.

    Let me know how it works out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He only uses implements because he says "I work with my hands I dont want to hurt them" lol... So we have a few implements a wooden brush, spoon, and of course a belt. We also dont have any kids yet so we dont have to arrange our time arround them yet.

      I also agree with the idea of having the spanking in the beginning of the day so that the rest of your day is on track. I could really see that working lol...

      I have still yet to be "spanked" for anything so we shall see...

      Delete
  2. It does work! :D
    Do you have a set of rules that you are to stick to?
    I think we're at very similar spots in this journey...
    forgive my endless questions. Trying to figure out how
    all this works and just so happy to find that there
    are great women (and HoH) that blog about this. :)
    Fondly,
    Addy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have some set rules I listed them in a previous post. We have quite a few rules I have realized. Don't feel bad for asking questions I love them :D

      Delete