Thursday, May 10, 2012

Watch my sass

Erg... well I made a couple mistakes the last two days :(... first off I didnt tell my hoh my previous discipline wasnt enough to teach me a lesson. Second off I didnt complete 3 tasks I was asked/ I said I was going to do. Third I was very mouthy / bratty/ sassy towards my hoh about the same issue numerous times... he just got home a few days ago and now he is leaving again for 2 days on business again... I was mad at him about leaving because he just got home and on top of that i felt he could really go next week and get the same stuff done. See I am working 8 days straight so we could go on this trip together and we would have a few days off and spend some quality time together traveling and seeing family... the plan was to go on a 5 day trip see family hang out at the beach and do some business on the way but instead im being left at home for 2-3 days and he is just going to do business and come home .... and rather than going next week he is going today so I cant go with .... Long story short when I found out I was sad then angry then ferious then I felt guilty for all those emotions. I sent him some very long angry texts yesterday while he was at work and that was where I messed up... because in the middle of me sending about the third angry text I get a call... it was him... I contemplated not answering but then I would be in more trouble but I knew if I answered I would get an ear full... I waited until the last ring and quickly answered "What!" Him " im sorry Hun but it has to be this way I am looking out for us and am trying to get this business going so we can have a better life together and rather than going to the beach next week we could go to Hawaii later this year or something." Me I felt so bad that I was so mean to him. Rather Tyne gin getting upset and angry at me he calmly explained to me what was going on. This is something that before dd would never happen. I had knots in my stomach because I am supposed to be putting my trust in him and know he will do things that are the best for us rather than doubt him... at this point I was crying because I was upset about the situation and also that I had gone against everything we are trying to create. A very loving and tight relationship. After a few minutes more of conversation I apologized and told him to have a good day. Later in the day I texted him telling him I felt guilty for my behaviour and I felt as if I had got away Scott free with our last discipline. All he said back was "oh I know....." when he got home after working a nine hour day I again apologized to him at the most perfect time I felt, we were cuddling and having a good time. To my surprise he said " I understand you are sorry but don't think that will get you out of the severe spanking you have coming" " ummm. Oh..... Welllll...." " the only reason you arnt bent over right now is because I am to exhausted " We agreed that tomorrow morning I will be spanked for my offenses before he leaves on his trip. I also have a feeling this one will be much more intense than the last one because I sort of picked fun at my last spanking ... we shall see. I have a feeling if it isn't enough I will let him know because I think part of my attitude has been from "getting" away with a light previous discipline. I am sure I will let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment