Monday, May 21, 2012

frustrated

I dont like to be frustrated... especially at my bf... and even more so when it comes to dd ... but I am and I can't help it... I try not to be because I realize dd is still so new to our relationship... but I just want the new part to get over and the consistency to begin ... I realize he is tired after work and what not but that doesnt mean the dd side to our relationship can be ignored ... dd is not the third wheel... dd is not just hit or miss... not for me Anyways ... it has become a part of me ... I just need to feel it is important to him as well not just some game... this is a lifestyle we chose to try that doesn't have an on off switch ... the times he has followed through with dd he has done amazing and i love him so much for doing  so... anyhow im getting sleepy ... night all

2 comments: