Tuesday, April 10, 2012

my first punishiment

After deciding we would be practicing a dd lifestyle we started agreeing on what behaviors were and were not acceptable http://myjourneytodomesticdiscipline.blogspot.com/2012/04/punishable-offenses.html . We also decided that if I broke one of our rules without my bf knowing I was to tell him immediately and if he he found out i had done something and failed to tell him the punishment would be worse because that is considered lying.

One of our biggest problems has been leaving the lights on and my bf has told me countless times that this bothers him so it isn't like this was a new rule. Well literally the day of writing down a list of rules to be followed I broke this huge rule that was even put in capital letters because it has been such a huge issue for so long. I went to the dog park with our dog and came home to find out I left not 1 but 2 lights on... I sat down dreading the fact that I had to tell him of the mistake I had made because we had just got done discussing our rules. So finally i sent him a text because I didn't want him to be interrupted while working. I waited for awhile and he hadn't texted me back so I hopped into the bath. Just my luck just as I was getting cozy in the tub he texts me back stating this would require some sort of discipline. My stomach dropped, i tried to get out of it (this was me testing him how committed he was to our new dd relationship) but to my disappointment (and relief) he wasn't backing down and stated there was nothing I could do to get out of this. I was told to get out of the tub and without getting dressed or drying off my hiney to find 3 things around the house that could be used to give myself a spanking and i had to send him a picture so he could decide what one would be used. I went around the house as quickly as possible and found a spatula, a chuck it (a plastic thing used to throw tennis balls for our dog), and a belt. He told me to use the spatula but only after I had got back into the tub and took time to think about what I had done and finished washing, after I was done I was to spank each cheek 15 times and send him a picture so he could decide if my punishment was thorough enough. He added at the end of his text that I better do it correctly or else. I was also not allowed to dry off my backside so that this punishment would sting even worse.

I finally pulled myself out of the tub, by this time the water was cold. I went into the living room and layed down on my stomach grabbing the spatula in my right hand I did as he asked. to my surprise the spanking stung much worse than expected so when my 15 swats per cheek were done I was happy. I took a picture and deep down I knew i hadn't spanked myself hard enough to get the effect he desired but I send him the pic anyways... bad idea... he was very disappointing in me and told me to do it again and to do it right. This time I swatted harder and each cheek got 30 swats instead of 15. I resent him a picture and not very surprising to me i still hadn't done the job he expected. He let me know he was disappointing in me and I would be receiving a worse discipline. I begged him not to give me a worse discipline and if given another chance I would give myself a proper spanking. Before he could text me back I started spanking myself again this time much harder with 50 swats each cheek and in my head all I was thinking about was how much harder these swats would be if he was administering them. By this time my bottom was completely red.. I went back to my phone and found he had told me it was obvious I was unable to fulfill this punishment and would have a different one instead. I sent him the new pic of my bottom in desperation hoping he would change his mind but he didn't. He was happy I had finally given myself the proper discipline but he couldn't let me get away with this behavior. I hated that I had dissapointed him in the first place, that was almost a punishment in itself.

Second part of my punishment:
I was required to write lines 100 to be exact and let me tell you 100 lines of "I will not leave the lights on" takes awhile.

I apologized afterwards and he reiterated the reason for his discipline. Everything was over and the air was clear he told me he loved me and i felt even closer to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment