Wednesday, April 25, 2012

anticipation

So next week I will be receiving my first actual adult spanking and I am very excited and nervous at the same time. There are so many questions going through my head it is ridiculous.

what will it feel like?

will I be able to stay in position?

will he be able to actually spank me hard enough or will i feel like i was let down in the end and still in need of more punishment?

how many swats will i receive?
 
will he use just his hand or the spoon or brush as well? Or even a belt?

will i be told to stand in the corner and if so for how long?

what is going to happen after the spanking is over? Will he hold me and remind me how much he loves me? Will we have amazing sex?

how will i feel the next day?

will this first spanking be a constant reminder to follow our rules so I am not spanked again anytime soon?

Will I cry? Will I beg him to stop?

After it is all done and over with will i feel i have still made the correct decision to begin this type of lifestyle?

Will his spanking be much harder than I expected? Will he know when enough is enough?

What will the lecture before hand be like?

Will I be able to submit to him like I desperately want and need to?


I will have all of these questions answered in less than a week I am counting down the days. In my head I almost feel as if i want to have all of this planned out so that I can have some sort of control, or is it just that I am curious?

Well I must finish my chores, goodnight for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment