Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dear my oh so beloved hoh!

Hello there my love,

I know you read my blog seeing as I got in trouble for something I posted earlier. So I figure this will be a good way for me to tell you something I have been thinking about but haven't gotten a chance to talk to you about.

I wish you were more strict with me. If I leave my chair out after you have told me not to I want there to be a consequince. Wether you take away my chair for a day, or give me corner time, or ground me from my computer the next day or even a spanking, I just wish there was something.  It doesnt even have to be anything big just a little hey I saw what you did wrong so here is your punishment.

This is the only way I am going to remember and learn from my mistakes.  When things pile up and I am being spanked for 5 different things it is hard for me to relate that spanking to the offense.

I dont mind if you are creative with my punishment either, I have already  agreed to take any punishment you feel I have coming and if after your lecture and discipline I still disagree I will let you know.

Oh and dont feel bad if I got spanked the night prior. If I need another spanking then I need it... It is my fault for earning myself one,  not yours. Even if I need one later the same day then you have my permission to do so. If you are so dissapointed in my behavior that you feel I "deserve" multiple spankings in a row then I probably do!

Don't feel bad if you leave marks either because we are still learning and those will heal over and be fine. I bruise easy and you know that and my bruises take awhile to go away. Dont let that detour you from giving me a sound spanking when I need one. (On a side note I read if you did a light short spanking to warm up and then used a belt rather than the hairbrush it wont bruise? Read the Learningdd blog on beginner spankings and down in the comments someone had the same issue we did)

I also wanted to tell you how amazing you are to take on such a huge task. You have been so open to everything I have brought up to you and a part of my heart has grown a bit more closer to you. Ever since we decided to go down the path to DD I look at you so differently.  In my eyes you are this strong, loving, caring, amazing and considerate man that wants the best for us and our future.  I look up to you and want to do everything in my power to please you and make you happy because you being happy makes me happy!

Anyways I need to get some sleep

<3 u

Oh and ps you can respond here if you want you dont have to have an account you can just use the anonymous option or you could just wait til we get a chance to talk

No comments:

Post a Comment