Monday, April 30, 2012

one more week

Well it turns out that my bf will not be back for another 5-8 days and since my last punishment I haven't told him of any other offenses I have broke. There is a reason behind me not telling him it isn't that I am just keeping it from him I just feel like he has been so busy working that I shouldn't bother him with my errors instead I have been writing them down and the list is getting fairly long. (and I also hate the capsaicin cream)

My last punishment was last weekend and my next punishment will be next weekend when he returns home. I have a feeling he will not be too happy with the list I will have for him but hopefully he doesn't go to hard on me.

Has anyone else had to deal with something like this when their HOH is out of town for a long period of time? How did you handle it?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, my husband goes out of town for work. We just do discipline when he gets home. It's hard on me knowing it's coming..hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hoh is very strict as well i would be nervous as well.

    Thanks for being my very first comment! :)

    ReplyDelete