Sunday, June 3, 2012

very very busy

I haven't blogged in awhile... trust me there are good reasons... I have been dealing with issues at work, and my best friend just moved away booooo.... oh yeah and I quit my job... So needless to say I have been very busy looking for work and trying to find out where I want to go in my life.

 So anyways about the job thing we have new management and they have basically ran away everyone. 4 people inculuding myself that had been there a year plus all quit with in 3 weeks... Let me put this in perspective we only had 8 employees and the place I work at was a 24hr around the clock so until new employees are trained and certified they are sort of screwed...

On the other note.... what my blog is actually about D.D... We havnt been really using it my bf says he is to busy and I have been trying not to push it... I know there have been plenty of rules I have been breaking and it is really hard to keep doing 120% when if I do 80% nothing happens... Does that make sense?.. I mean I try to do 100% but the motivation factor isnt there?.. I dont really know how to explain it.

well i have some reading to do I will try to start posting more often..








No comments:

Post a Comment