Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Starting my dd path

My BF and I have had a loving and difficult 3 year relationship. We get into the same arguments over and over and it seems nothing really changes. just recently he has gone away on a business trip and prior to him leaving I had a lot of anxiety. I am constantly doubting his love for me, but he has never given me a reason to. After he had left I texted him asking him where we stood and if I should move home this started a huge discussion that ended up in us being completely honest with each other about things we want and need from this relationship. This is also when I told him my "deepest darkest secret", wanting a dd relationship. I have always felt ashamed for wanting this lifestyle, i felt as if I was some psycho... I didn't want him to think I was a child that wasn't ready for a real relationship. What I want from a dd relationship are clear and constant boundaries, I don't like grey areas, I want to know if a behavior is acceptable or not. I also desire repercussion for my actions. Something I found I have done for years is be "bratty" in the hopes that he would just realize I was "asking" for a good spanking. That never happened. All being bratty got me was a frustrated bf.

Long story short it took him going away on business for me to finally tell him of the role I desperately needed him to fulfill. I needed him to set the rules of our house and insure those rules are followed. I brought this relationship idea up to him March 29, 2012 after we had gotten into a big fight by sending him this link http://learningdd.blogspot.com/2011/09/getting-husband-on-board-with-domestic.html . To my surprise he didn't think I was weird, crazy, or immature he was more angry at me for not telling him a long time ago. Since that night we have become closer than ever which is ironic because he is so far away right now. I have already had 2 distant disciplines and I can tell you with 100% confidence I made the correct decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment